David Klevorn has been with Murphy & Spagnuolo, P.C. since February 2014, initially working as a law clerk. Mr. Klevorn has experience with a variety of legal issues including workers’ compensation, municipal law, insurance and indemnity law, business law, criminal law, and civil litigation.
Mr. Klevorn graduated from Oakland University’s School of Business before going on to graduate magna cum laude with his Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law as a King Scholar. He also was awarded a Master of Jurisprudence in Legal Doctrine and Analysis by MSU College of Law.
Mr. Klevorn is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and Ingham County Bar Association. In addition to being licensed to practice in Michigan state courts, Mr. Klevorn is admitted to the Eastern and Western District Courts of Michigan.
Mr. Klevorn worked in the Charlevoix County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office in his time prior to joining Murphy & Spagnuolo, P.C.
- Born in Boyne City, Michigan
- Juris Doctor: Michigan State College of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- Master of Jurisprudence in Legal Doctrine and Analysis: Michigan State College of Law
- King Scholar graduate
- Undergraduate: School of Business Administration at Oakland University
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted: U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Michigan
- Member, Ingham County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Charlevoix County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, Summer Intern Program
- Michigan State University College of Law, Real Property Teaching Assistant