Mr. Cascarilla’s practice emphasizes corporate and business law, bankruptcy, real estate, liquor license transfers, probating of estate, divorce and family law, and general civil and criminal litigation. He earned an associate degree in Business from Lansing Community College in 1974 and a Bachelor of Science degree from Grand Valley State University in 1976. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1980.
Mr. Cascarilla served as corporate counsel for a publicly-held company on the West Coast for seven years and also served as an officer and member of the board of directors. The corporation was a partner in the construction of a $76 million dollar geothermal power plant near Reno, Nevada. He is a circuit court mediator and has negotiated contracts for professional athletes.
Mr. Cascarilla was admitted to the Michigan Bar in 1981 and is also licensed to practice before the Michigan Supreme Court, U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan and the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Born in Lansing, Michigan
- J.D.: Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 1980
- B.S.: Grand Valley State University
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted: Michigan Supreme Court
- Admitted: US District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- Admitted: United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Corporate counsel for publicly held West Coast company
- Circuit Court mediator