Erin A. Graham started working for Murphy & Spagnuolo, P.C. in August of 2017. Prior to her work here, Ms. Graham worked as a Plaintiff’s attorney handling a variety of legal issues including civil litigation, employment law, invasion of privacy, and intellectual property. Ms. Graham has been a practicing attorney since 2012.
Ms. Graham graduated from Ball State University with a degree in Telecommunications and Theater before going on to graduate with her Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law.
Ms. Graham is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and the State Bar of Indiana. In addition to being licensed in Michigan and Indiana state courts, Ms. Graham is admitted to the Western District of Michigan.
- Born in Galveston, Texas
- Juris Doctor: Michigan State College of Law
- Jurisprudence Award in Advanced Legal Research
- Undergraduate: Ball State University
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan, State Bar of Indiana
- Admitted: U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Michigan
- Member, Ingham County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- Associate Attorney in Okemos, MI for 5 years
- Mid-America Pension Rights Project, Intern