Job Posting ~ Associate Attorney as of 01-01-2021
Murphy and Spagnulol, PC is an AV Rated Litigation Firm in Greater Lansing Area. We are seeking an ambitious qualified associate attorney to join our team. Our firm has enjoyed an outstanding reputation in the community for more than 35 years, offers a team-oriented environment and growth potential. Position will provide legal counsel and service to varied clients on civil litigation matters and will specifically include motion practice and trial work. Competitive salary and fringe benefit package available including 401K retirement plan, bonus programs, and health care plan.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- A law degree from an accredited law school;
- Current membership in good standing with the State Bar of Michigan;
- At least two years of litigation experience specifically including depositions and court appearances, but will consider less experience for an otherwise strong candidate;
- Ability to travel as required, including attending trials, hearings, and depositions;
- Demonstrated research, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent legal, analytical, and comprehension skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment;
- Experience drafting briefs, motions, pleadings and other litigation-related documents;
- Experience in personal injury or insurance litigation preferred; and
- Interest in marketing skills, growing career, and developing a quality reputation.
All interested applicants, please email your resume, cover letter, and references for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.