Mr. Spagnuolo is retired from Murphy and Spagnuolo. Mr. Spagnuolo practice emphasized municipal law, civil trial work, insurance defense, and business law. He earned his undergraduate degree with High Honors from Michigan State University and received his Juris Doctor degree from the Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 1979.
The Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory has selected Mr. Spagnuolo for inclusion in the Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers. Through a peer review process, he has been named a Michigan Super Lawyer®. Mr. Spagnuolo served with the Michigan Attorney General’s Office as a Research Assistant, and with Michigan State University Legal Services as a staff attorney. He has achieved an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell, a nationally recognized legal directory. Mr. Spagnuolo has been admitted to practice in the state and federal courts and the United States Supreme Court. He has also been appointed a Special Assistant Attorney General for the State of Michigan. Mr. Spagnuolo has served as an adjunct Professor of Law at Thomas M. Cooley Law School. He is a member of the American and Michigan Bar Associations.
- Born in Owosso, MI
- J.D.: Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University, with High Honors
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Also Admitted: U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Michigan; U.S. Supreme Court
- Special Assistant Attorney General for the State Of Michigan
- Staff Attorney with Michigan State University Legal Services
- Research Assistant with Michigan Attorney General’s Office
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Specialist, United States Army