Lindsay Dangl has been employed by Murphy & Spagnuolo, P.C. since January 2008. Ms. Dangl has experience with a variety of legal issues including family law, workers’ compensation, insurance and indemnity law, municipal law, and civil litigation. Ms. Dangl received her undergraduate degree from James Madison College at Michigan State University and her Juris Doctor from the Michigan State University College of Law, graduating magna cum laude. She also received a Certification in Child and Family Advocacy from the Michigan State College of Law Chance at Childhood Clinic.
Ms. Dangl is a member of the State Bar of Michigan and Ingham County Bar Association. In addition to being licensed to practice in Michigan state courts, Ms. Dangl is admitted to the Eastern and Western District Courts of Michigan and the United States Supreme Court. Ms. Dangl has obtained the highest peer rating (AV Rating) by Martindale-Hubbell. According to Martindale-Hubbell®, AV Preeminent® is a testament to the fact that Ms. Dangl’s peers rank her at the highest level of professional excellence. Ms. Dangl was also recently designated a Super Lawyer Rising Star.
Ms. Dangl was formerly a Board Member of the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan Mid-Michigan Region and the Ingham County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section. She is also an active volunteer and a member of the Junior League of Lansing.
- Born in Grosse Pointe, Michigan
- Juris Doctor: Michigan State College of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- Certificate in Child and Family Advocacy, Michigan State University College of Law
- Undergraduate: James Madison College at Michigan State University
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted: U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Michigan and the United States Supreme Court
Prior Positions Held
- Clerk, Judge Tracey Yokich, Macomb County Circuit Court