Abigail Richards joined Murphy & Spagnuolo as an Associate Attorney in May 2019. Ms. Richards has experience with a variety of legal issues including family law, civil litigation, and bankruptcy. Prior to commencing her legal career, Abigail attended Tulane University in New Orleans, LA, where she earned her B.A. in Political Science and Latin American Studies in 2012. She then attended Michigan State College of Law, where she earned her J.D. in May 2015 .
Ms. Richards is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the Ingham County Bar Association, and the Oakland County Bar Association. In addition to being licensed to practice in Michigan state courts, Ms. Richards is admitted to the Eastern District Court of Michigan.
- Juris Doctor: Michigan State College of Law
- Master of Jurisprudence in Legal Doctrine and Analysis: Michigan State College of Law
- Undergraduate: Tulane University in New Orleans, LA
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Admitted: U.S. District Courts, Eastern Michigan
- Member, Ingham County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Oakland County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Michigan State University College of Law
- Immigration Law Clinic Research Assistant