Laura Niesuma started with the firm in March 2020. Ns. Nieusma specializes in family law, handling complex divorce cases and highly contested child custody matters. She is also well-versed in personal protection orders and other issues that arise out of domestic violence.
Ms. Nieusma graduated from St. Johns College before going on to graduate cum laude with her Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law. She also was awarded a Master of Jurisprudence in Legal Doctrine and Analysis by MSU College of Law.
Ms. Nieusma is a member of the State Bar of Michigan. Prior to coming to Murphy & Spagnuolo, Ms. Nieusma worked as a family law attorney for a large metro-Detroit firm.
- Born in Lansing, Michigan
- Juris Doctor: Michigan State College of Law, Cum Laude
- Master of Jurisprudence in Legal Doctrine and Analysis: Michigan State College of Law
- Undergraduate: BA from St. Johns College
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Family Law Section, Young Lawyers Section, Workers’ Compensation Section
Associate Attorney at prominent metro-Detroit firm in the family law section.